Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Food Photos TK

I owe this blog a food photo update -- it's been awhile. I've got enough photos, mostly from home, but the problem is that they're in two different places, and it's a bitch to download.

A good majority are on my phone, which means I have to send them to an online album through my Verizon account, then send them to my email address, download them, then upload to the blog. There's a "send to blog" option, but I must be doing something wrong, because it's not working (I've only had the phone for a short time, so maybe that's the problem).

The other photos are on my camera. It's really not that difficult to download 'em, but it takes time. It all does. And these days, I'm lacking the time to spend uploading, downloading, emailing and editing.

Ad class just ended (more on that later), so that should free me up. Stay tuned. Tonight's dinner alone is worth bragging about: it's Brian's take on my own recipe! Store-bought mushroom ravioli with a sauce of onions; orange and yellow peppers; tomatoes (not a whole lot though); olive oil; garlic; and rosemary.

No comments: