Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update to www.SaraZailskas.com

I updated www.SaraZailskas.com this week to make sure I included the words content strategy on the home page and services page.

Content strategy involves deciding the best way to present information: What kinds of content? Which media? Which audiences? I'm a content strategist, which means I know how to brainstorm, plan, create and package information to tell the story -- and get deliverable results. I've been doing it for a while, and not many have. Gotta promote it!

I also write, edit and manage projects, too. Hopefully, the site conveys all that in 50 words or less. :)

***

Several people have asked me who designed my Web site, and I'm thrilled to thank (and recommend!) Paula Grishman of Graphica29. Paula was my art director on our award-winning digital magazine Housing Giants, which she took from solid to striking. She's also amazing to work with: extremely creative, open-minded, a good listener and a good negotiator. What can I say -- I hire the best! :)

No comments: