Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Are You A Content Strategist?

Since I've been writing and talking about content strategy with my colleagues, I've gotten a surprising amount of feedback.

One feature-writer friend said, "Hey, I think I'm a content strategist!" Another journalist friend directed her journalist friend to my blogs because she suspected she found an alternate name for his newspaper job. Another non-journalist friend had no idea what content strategy was but found it fascinating.

So do you think you're a content strategist? Or do you care enough to click to learn more? Check out the presentation posted today at The Content Wrangler, a blog I check into once in a while. The slideshow's called "Why Every CMO Needs to Know About Content Strategy," but I say you should check it out because of the easy-to-follow overview it gives of content strategy and because, at the very least, you're a consumer and should know how and why businesses deliver information to you, specifically online.

No comments: